Discover the excitement, colour, and energy of Ukrainian culture and join us May 12th, 2018 at Prairieland Park
Stay tuned for more information in the coming months.
Your admission price will not only get you in the door to enjoy all the entertainment and displays.
From the moment you walk in the main doors to the time you leave in the early hours of the morning, you will be delighted with the sights, sounds, and tastes of Ukrainian culture!
Vesna Festival Incorporate
P.O. Box 1592
Tickets for Vesna Festival will go on sale before Christmas with an amazing deal that will be hard to refuse. Great Christmas gift for your family.
2018 List of Entertainers
Zabutnyy Ukrainian Dance Company
Half Na Piv of Saskatoon
Budmo of Winnipeg
Boyan on Tour
Along with many more Local Ukrainian Dance Groups and Performers
Doors open at 5pm
Pre-show entertainment starts at 5:20pm
Show starts at 6pm
Dance at 9pm
Kolomeyka at 10pm
* Times subject to change
Your Evening will include:
1. Stroll through the artisan's market and discover the fashion and art created by various artists of Ukrainian descent along with vendors selling Ukrainian merchandise.
2. Relax over a cup of coffee and delectable desserts in Cafe Kyiv and enjoy the company of close friends and new acquaintances.
4. Our younger guests will enjoy the Children’s Sadok where they can make a complimentary Ukrainian craft to take home.
5. Then head into the main hall and enjoy the dinner entertainment while you feast on your evening meal that is available for purchase, you may even decide to have seconds!
6. Prepare to be entertained by our headlining entertainers before you dance the night away.
7. Just one more thing ... no Ukrainian evening is complete without a Kolomeyka!
Whether you have attended Vesna in the past and intend to meet up with old friends or you are coming to the festival for the first time, we know you will have an experience to remember!
We can’t wait to welcome you in person to Vesna Festival!