Discover the excitement, colour, and energy of Ukrainian culture and join us May 12th, 2018 at Prairieland Park
Stay tuned for more information in the coming months.
Your admission price will not only get you in the door to enjoy all the entertainment and displays.
From the moment you walk in the main doors to the time you leave in the early hours of the morning, you will be delighted with the sights, sounds, and tastes of Ukrainian culture!
Vesna Festival Incorporate
P.O. Box 1592
Tickets for Vesna Festival will are on sale NOW! Pick them up today before they go up in price.
2018 List of Entertainers
Barveenok Ukrainian Dance Club from Prince Albert
Svoboda Dancers from North Battleford
Boyan on Tour
Yevshan Ukrainian Folk Ballet Ensemble
Leleka Ukrainian Dance Ensemble
Sonia's School of Ukrainian Dance
Bishop Filevich Ukrainian Bilingual School
Half Na Piv
Along with many more Local Ukrainian Dance Groups and Performers
4:30 to 5:00 Half Na Piv (Band greeting you in the main entrance)
5:00 DOORS OPEN
5:00 to 5:25 Steppe (Band)
5:30 to 5:40 Leleka Ukrainian Dance Ensemble / Sonia’s School of Dance
5:45 to 6:00 Svoboda Dancers from North Battleford /Vesnianka Academy / Boyan Ukrainian Dancers
6:05 to 6:25 Steppe
6:30 to 6:45 Spivohrai Choir / Vesnianka / Barveenok Ukrainian Dance Club from Prince Albert
6:50 to 7:05 Boyan Ukrainian Dancers / Svoboda Dancers from North Battleford / Sonia’s School of Dance
7:10 to 7:30 Half Na Piv
7:35 to 7:50 Vesnianka Academy / Barveenok Ukrainian Dance Club from Prince Albert / Boyan On Tour
7:55 to 8:10 Svoboda Dancers from North Battleford / Spivohrai Choir /Leleka Ukrainian Dance Ensemble
8:15 to 8:25 Bishop Filevich Ukrainian Bilingual School
8:30 to 8:45 Steppe
8:50 to 9:10 Barveenok Ukrainian Dance Club from Prince Albert / Vesnianka Academy (Sr. Class) / Yevshan / PFE
9:15 Vesna Welcome
9:20 to 9:45 Half Na Piv
9:50 to 10:10 Boyan On Tour/ PFE / Yevshan
10:15 to 1:00 Bands: Steppe & Half Na Piv
* Times subject to change
Your Evening will include:
1. Stroll through the artisan's market and discover the fashion and art created by various artists of Ukrainian descent along with vendors selling Ukrainian merchandise.
2. Relax over a cup of coffee and delectable desserts in Cafe Kyiv and enjoy the company of close friends and new acquaintances.
4. Our younger guests will enjoy the Children’s Sadok where they can make a complimentary Ukrainian craft to take home.
5. Then head into the main hall and enjoy the dinner entertainment while you feast on your evening meal that is available for purchase, you may even decide to have seconds!
6. Prepare to be entertained by our headlining entertainers before you dance the night away.
7. Just one more thing ... no Ukrainian evening is complete without a Kolomeyka!
Whether you have attended Vesna in the past and intend to meet up with old friends or you are coming to the festival for the first time, we know you will have an experience to remember!
We can’t wait to welcome you in person to Vesna Festival!